September 27, 2022 – September 28, 2022
On Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 September, the SmartAgriHubs ecosystem will open its door to the European agricultural and digital innovation community!
Several workshops and lectures will be held on the challenges, and opportunities of the digitisation and digitalisation of agriculture. Several Horizon 2020 projects will be present and an exhibition will be open for representatives of the industry or agricultural organisation.
Furthermore Anil Turkmayali, senior project manager of the Architecture and Technology department at IDSA, will participate in the workshop “Realising Data Spaces – Purpose, Challenges and Opportunities” on September 28 at 3 pm.
About the workshop:
Data Spaces are representing a new paradigm for collecting, aggregating, analysing and sharing data. They are offering the opportunity to create synergies between the different stakeholders – like data owners, end-users – while also aiming at interoperability and avoiding to think in silos of business domains or sectors. At the same time, we are facing new challenges in relation to complexity, sensitivity of data, trust and scalability to name just a few. This workshop aims at assembling case studies, use cases or other type of innovation experiments/actions as well as inviting colleagues that work on e.g. technologies, business models or also legal challenges.
We aim at exchange experience and discuss aspects like the following:
- Will data spaces require a new perspective of handling legal aspects, or does it remain “business as usual”?
- What elements are already available for realising data spaces , when considering the efforts of e.g. Gaia-X, IDS, FIWARE, BDVA?
- Are data spaces defined by a technical/architectural perspecitve or rather from a data end-user point of view?
- Data spaces and their difference w.r.t. data lakes or distributed data bases with iteroperable APIs
- Data spaces versus business models, marketplaces and monetisation
- Purpose of a data space – What differentiates a data space from available approaches in the food system like data sharing via GS1 EPC IS?
The Synergy Day will enhance the collaboration across Europe among innovators and strengthen the SmartAgriHubs ecosystem by fostering cooperation, discussion and exchange of best practices!
The SmartAgriHubs team will organise a Gala Dinner on Tuesday evening and a closing cocktail on Wednesday afternoon. Make sure to pack your fanciest clothes!
For further information visit: SmartAgriHubs Innovation Portal
Date(s): September 27, 2022 – September 28, 2022
Lisbon Congress Centre