November 21, 2022 – November 23, 2022
European Big Data Value Forum 2022
The European Big Data Value Forum is the flagship event of the European big data, industrial AI research and innovation communities. EBDVF 2022 is the 6th edition of the event, organized by our strong partner Big Data Value Association together with IT4Innovations, Plan4all and Charles University in Prague – in collaboration with the European Commission. It has been granted with the Czech Republic Presidency Auspice. The central theme of the 2022 edition will be “At the Heart of the AI and Data Ecosystems”.
IDSA supports the EBDVF as a Gold Sponsor. We have a booth at the EBDVF (booth 8 in the main exhibition space) – great opportunity to learn about data spaces and projects over a cup of coffee!
- November 21, 15:30 to 16:00 | “DSBA Get Together” at the IDSA booth
Come by to chat, network and especially to learn more about the achievements of the Data Spaces Business Alliance as well as the ambitions of the just founded Data Spaces Support Centre. The right place also to continue the discussions of the previous session “Data Spaces and Beyond”.
- November 23, 9:00 to 10:00 | “Towards Data Spaces Interoperability”, workshop organized together with the EU-funded projects BD4NRG and TRUSTS
Data spaces require data interoperability: metadata for data sharing, harmonized vocabulary for a common understanding about the data and its meaning as well as unique digital identities for participants to operate in the data spaces. Several initiatives and projects are working to address these challenges, helping to standardize data spaces and make them interoperable. We present them in five presentations:
- Architecture convergence and standards achieved within Data Spaces Business Alliance and Data Spaces Support Centre, Juanjo Hierro, FIWARE (tbc)
- Position paper on Data Sharing Spaces and Interoperability, Antonio Kung, Trialog
- Results of the TRUSTS & W3C workshop on semantic standardization, Robert David and Victor Mireles-Chavez, Semantic Web
- Interoperability challenges of energy data spaces, Matthijs Punter, TNO and BD4ENG project
- Best practices for supporting data spaces and marketplaces interoperability, Martin Serrano, Insight Center and i3Market
- Moderation: Silvia Castellvi and Sebastian Steinbuss, IDSA
By the way, the workshop “Towards Data Spaces Interoperability” is part of a full track dedicated to data spaces with many more great sessions. Take a look at the programme: European-Big-Data-Value-Forum.eu/Programme
Date(s): November 21, 2022 – November 23, 2022