September 1, 2022
3rd paluno Software Technology Summit
Software Engineering in the Age of the Data Revolution
Today, data-driven applications are penetrating almost all areas of life and work. They are based on artificial intelligence technologies, cloud computing, the Internet of Things and advanced network technologies.
At the third paluno Software Technology Summit, we want to take a look at the role of software engineering in the new data age. What solutions do science and practice propose to develop and operate secure, robust and user-friendly applications? Which topics do we need to tackle in the future?
What you can expect
- Inspiring keynotes from industry and research
- Short scientific keynote speeches that arouse interest in exploring individual topics in greater depth at the poster stands
- A platform to exchange ideas and network with other experts from the region
- A great location where we can round off the day with a meal together and good conversations in a cosy atmosphere
- In addition, our CTO Sebastian Steinbuss will also give a presentation at this event
More details and registration: paluno.uni-due.de (Please note that the event will be held in German)
Date(s): September 1, 2022
3:30 pm - 7:30 pm